Volvo Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2022:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/ B.Tech/ MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- You focus strongly on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
- You have a strong customer focus
- Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- The availability to travel occasionally is based on project requirements.
Solution Delivery Unit Commercial Solutions:
Solution delivery Unit Commercial Solutions “Market and Sell Total Offer/Deliver & Develop Customer Loyalty” is a global unit within IT Services. The mission of the unit is to ensure that the Volvo Group´s IT solutions and IT projects within the area of Commercial Solutions are managed in an optimal way.
Solution Centre VTM&S:
The Solution Centre VTM&S is the function within Solution delivery Unit Commercial Solutions that is managing delivery responsibilities for core solutions for the sub-portfolios Prospect & customer management, Complete Offer, and Sales Order Planning. The function has full responsibility for runtime (cost, quality of service) and for the delivery of projects.
The function is staffed with its own resources including experts in the corresponding Commercial Solutions area. The function is supporting roadmap design and long-term plan in its area and is responsible to drive deliveries according to the global solutions agenda.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 31st December 2022
Apply Link: Click Here