GE Renewable Energy Hiring Fresher Intern | DT Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IS/ IT; MCA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Renewable Energy
GE Renewable Energy Hiring: GE Renewable Energy: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial Services, Medical Devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: DT Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university.
- A degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Information Science/Technology or equivalent
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
GE Renewable Energy – Onshore Wind Commercial DT – Internship Program
GE is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real-world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
We offer meaningful, impactful assignments that include team building, career development opportunities, and more! GE Interns are GE’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities as a direct hire. GE Interns are hired to focus on a particular area within GE Renewable Energy based on the availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment, and the applicant’s preference. Focus areas for this internship will be key involvement in eCommerce, CRM, and CPQ programs.
GE Digital intern assignments, typically 6 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key Software and business leaders at GE; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for software engineering.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in software industry standards and development tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving and proactive learning.
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Communicative & open-minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here