Honeywell Recruitment 2022 | Chemical Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical Engineer | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Honeywell Recruitment 2022: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Chemical Engineer I
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Honeywell Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 1-3 yrs exp. in process design
- Assigned projects will involve one or more related refinery/petrochemical processes and technologies and will include new unit designs and revamps schedule -A project , studies.
- Perform basic engineering design including process selection, simulation and Generate documents for design projects including Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s),
- Perform hydraulics and other calculations for sizing of equipment, vessels, exchangers, relief valves, and other miscellaneous engineering calculations
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Project & Equipment Specifications and inputs required to other skills
- Recommend and participate in efforts for the improvement of technology, design tools, work processes & procedures.
- Interact closely with Technology Experts, Process Specialists, Skills Specialists (Static, Rotary, Piping, Instrumentation, Metallurgy etc.) and Technical Services to come up with solutions to complex problems.
- Follow UOP procedures for the release and revision of process and project specifications. Make sure ‘Quality’ of all deliverables are met & also escalate issues in a timely manner
- Develop project schedule consistent with project timing requirements and availability of equipment specialists and Design Engineers.
- Attend/lead internal and customer design review meetings.
- Compliance to Honeywell Policies including HS&E, HR, Legal Compliance, Intellectual Property Protection, Integrity & Codes of Conduct.
- An understanding of engineering principles and mathematics
- An aptitude for, and interest in chemistry
- Project management skills
- Resource management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- The ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here