Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Technical Support / Service Desk Agent of B.Tech, BCA, BSc, M.Tech, MCA, MSc – any batch graduates at Pune & Bangalore locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Technical Support / Service Desk Agent
Qualification: B.Tech, BCA, BSc, M.Tech, MCA, MSc
Salary (CTC): Upto 3.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune & Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. Wikipedia
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical Support/Service Desk Agent -L1 will be the part of Global Support Team supporting the Client Full Time Employees, Vendors/Contractors via voice/ email / chat .
- Acts as single point of contact for all IT related issues.
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users
- Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate who has completed B.Tech, BCA, BSc(Computer Science), M.Tech, MCA, MSc(Computer Science)
Please share your resumes on the below email IDs:
How to Apply For This Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here