Weatherford Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Field Engineer – Next Gen Graduate Program | BE/ B.Tech | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Maharashtra
Weatherford Recruitment 2022: Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people.
As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Positions: Field Engineer – Next Gen Graduate program
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for Weatherford Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering is preferred.
- Graduation Year: 2021-2022.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, judgment and decision-making skills.
- A strong work ethic and leadership potential.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires extensive travel both domestically and internationally and extended stays away from home.
- Willingness to relocate and work in remote locations over several years.
- Availability to be on-call 24/7; travel up to 100% of the time required.
- Ideal candidates have worked in field-based roles before or during their studies.
Weatherford is looking for driven and determined individuals to join our NextGen graduate program. NextGen is a global leadership development program that is designed to accelerate development of defined competencies and skill sets to prepare you for future leadership positions. There are multiple full-time positions available starting October 2022. As part of our selection process we will be interviewing new graduates and shortlisting several to attend our virtual assessment center.
After an opportunity to engage with our leadership and hiring team we will offer selected graduates an opportunity to join as full-time employees within our product lines that have job openings. If you are selected as part of the team, you will be mentored and trained on the job and through classroom training opportunities getting your career off to a fast start. As a member of the NextGen program, you will be building expertise and managerial skills and you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, while making a real impact on the job.
The position of Field Engineer is physically and mentally challenging and is a very rewarding and respected job in the oil and gas industry. This is the entry level job for Field Engineer and your responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
- Provide onsite Engineering support for the client, Technical Specialists and Well Site Supervisors on location throughout all phases of the job.
- Primary technical support for product line systems and its components.
- Interact with the rig crew and advise driller or company man of events or problem identified during operations.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment as required.
- Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Responsible for daily report, records of events and proper database management of all well data.
- Attend morning meetings and conference calls as necessary.
- Writing daily and end of well reports.
- Assist in the rig up and rig down of equipment.
- The operation and management of a mobile field unit and crew.
- Provide reliable, prompt, and courteous service to Weatherford’s customers on a 24-hour basis.
- Isolate and solve complex problems on the job site with the assistance of our technical support groups.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Personal career development through external and internal technical and non-technical training.
- You will be required to work in a field and an outdoor setting for extended hours; at times, extreme climates.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
How to Apply for Weatherford Recruitment 2022 ?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here