Infosys Entry Level Hiring 2022 | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc, BCA, MCA | 2019 to 2022 Batch | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Entry Level Hiring 2022: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: IT Testing
Experience: Entry Level (0 – 3 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc, BCA, MCA
- 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be conducting requirement analysis, development test plans, track project status, setup test environments, develop test scripts, actionize defects .
- You will perform go live activities such as production verification as per the Implementation plan to ensure that the application runs in the production environment without any issues.
- You will anchor defect prevention (DP) activities for small projects, perform the role of configuration controller for the project, and actionize the DP plan to ensure adherence to quality and configuration management plans.
- You would also be participating in knowledge management and ensure highest levels of service offerings to clients within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Preferred Skills: Testing->Standard Testing
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.