Red Hat Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Quality Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Pune
Company: Red Hat Software
Red Hat Recruitment 2022: Red Hat is an enterprise software company with an open source development model. With engineers connected to open source communities, the freedom of our subscription model, and a broad portfolio of products that’s constantly expanding, Red Hat is here to help you face your business challenges head-on.
At Red Hat, our commitment to open source extends beyond technology into virtually everything we do. We collaborate and share ideas, create inclusive communities, and welcome diverse perspectives from all Red Hatters, no matter their role. It’s what makes us who we are.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Associate Software Quality Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Red Hat Recruitment 2022:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Quality Engineering
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related engineering field or relevant professional experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to design and code complex test cases and code or contribute code to frameworks which simplify test development and automation solutions
- Ability to assist in or perform root cause analysis of issues possibly spanning multiple components and subsystems, and develop reproducers
- Solid skills and background in Linux
- Deep knowledge of python programming and shell scripting
- Ability to build solid relations in the team and encourage other team members to do the same; ability to lead by example
The Red Hat Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for an Associate Software Quality Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the way identity management works. You will gain a deep understanding of a variety of technologies including public key infrastructure (PKI) and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP). You will make sure that our solutions fulfill the highest possible enterprise quality, performance, usability, and supportability criteria. As an Associate Quality Engineer, you’ll create and carry out test plans, research new features, and develop automated tests. You’ll need to have the ability to think creatively and adapt to rapid change, as well as the willingness to learn new things.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work with the complete identity management solutions portfolio and be responsible for the delivery of Red Hat Certificate System (RHCS)
- Create test planning, suggest improvements for product planning processes
- Update and maintain old test cases and automation suite as per the change in requirements
- Develop new automated and manual tests; use frameworks to ease test development and automation to speed up implementation
- Review and test relevant documents throughout the RHCS product life cycle [Design Documents, Release Notes, Administrative Guides etc.]
- Participate in and perform root cause analysis of issues to get a starting point to address problems
- Work in an agile environment by coordinating with RHCS team members for timely delivery of assigned tasks and collaborate with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products around customer scenarios
- Analyze and prioritize quality risks and identify tests required to mitigate them
- Contribute to upstream automation and provide demos of the solutions and technologies
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2022?
Desirous and Eligible candidates may apply for the internship positions through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here