Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | R&D Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Stryker India
Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022: Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Stryker Corporation is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Company Website: www.stryker.com
Positions: R&D Design Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- 0-2 years of software development experience
- Basic proficiency with Java, Linux, and databases
- Familiar with common networking and messaging protocols such as TCP, UDP, SOAP, REST, XMPP, JSON, XML, RTP, SIP
- Basic knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) roles and processes
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and developing your skills in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Shown coding discipline – experience with Git, Jira (or similar) with change commit/merge workflows, Jenkis are preferred
- No travel required
Vocera is seeking a talented and Hands-on Software Engineer 1 to join our team. As a member of the team, you will use your Java development skills to contribute to the development of our Voice server application stack. This position reports to the Manager, Integrations
- Design and implementation of integrations and clinical workflows on the Vocera platform
- Contribute to all phases of lifecycle development including analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation, writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Apply lessons learned from senior developers as mentors
- Leverage SOLID design principals, design patterns, and apply them to address specific product requirements
- Exemplify good engineering practices utilizing Agile development methodologies
- Participate in and seek continuous learning through peer review
- Support continuous improvement by bringing new ideas to the team for evaluation
- Document processes, designs, and product capabilities as needed
- Ability to craft solutions with an understanding of customer needs
- Knowledge of Java programming language, object oriented analysis and design patterns, and understanding of multithreading concepts
- Desire to make an impact in customer satisfaction through work on integration products
- Understanding of networking and web server technology a plus
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Familiar with Continuous Integration
- Able learn strategies to solve routine problems through practical use of technology
- Proactive, self-starter, able to complete projects on time with some guidance
- Well organized with strong attention to detail; proactively ensures work is accurate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a professional attitude and demeanor
How to Apply for Stryker Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here