Google Recruitment 2022 | Technical Solutions Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2022:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Technical Solutions Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer’s needs.
- Experience with SIEM/SoC products.
- Knowledge of Kernel, file system, and database internals.
- Understanding of basic web technologies, TCP/IP concepts, Unix/Linux basic administration, and commands.
- Familiarity with basic security stack (e.g., Cisco AMP/Umbrella, Virus Total, MISP, and EDR).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will help to ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to resolve the issue.
In this role, you will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and coding/scripting. You will also help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers issues.
- Support our platform on customer systems by diagnosing and resolving customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject-matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers/Consultants that globally ensure customer support.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here