ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Shift Leader | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Off Campus Drive 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Shift Leader
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Qualification for ABB Recruitment 2022 :
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/electrical.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
This is a Production Shift Leader role, reporting to Production Manager and will be a part of Electrification Business, Smart Buildings Division located in Bangalore. You will be responsible to Supervise a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by Production management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within a production area. Cooperate with the unit supervisor to create an effective work environment and reinforce production schedules and quality.
- Oversee execution of production plan, production lines, and/or facilities. Collaborate with the Engineering/ maintenance /QA or facilities, and consult on ways to improve productivity, quality, reliability, maintainability, and safety of equipment and/or facilities.
- Identify all issues in team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards on everyday basis.
- Supervise effective working of production personnel and prepare effective production schedules and ensure compliance to all company policies. Communicate or getting feedback effectively from shop floor workers.
- Oversees execution of production plan, production lines, and/or facilities. Collaborates with the Engineering/ maintenance /QA or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facilities.
- Manage and update technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Solve major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines. Maintain tools and repair equipment in good working order.
- Propose improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing costs and optimizing operational efficiency.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here