Wipro Off Campus Drive Hiring For School of IT Infrastructure Management for Diploma – 2021, 2022, 2023 batch graduates at Pan India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: School of IT Infrastructure Management
Salary (CTC): 12.4 K to 19.6 K
Job Location: Pan India
Last Date: ASAP
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma – 60%
Year of Passing
2021, 2022, 2023
Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How to Apply Wipor Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here