Walmart Careers 2023 is recruiting candidates for Grad Intern with No Work Experience. Candidates who about to complete Masters degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Details About Walmart Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website: www.walmart.com
Job Role: Grad Intern
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/M.S./M.Tech/MCA/MBA
Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 60K Per Month (Estimated)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. Wikipedia
- As a Data Science Intern for Walmart Global Tech India, you’ll have the opportunity to Drive data-derived insights across the wide range of problem statements by developing advanced statistical models, machine learning algorithms, optimization techniques, and computational algorithms based on business initiatives
- Direct the gathering of data, assessing data validity and synthesizing data into large analytics datasets to support project goals Utilize big data analytics and advanced data science techniques to identify trends, patterns, and discrepancies in data.
- Determine additional data needed to support insights
- Target and formulate various problems in terms of key business metrics and measure the impact of the built ML techniques
- Partner with senior team members to assess customer needs and define business questions
- Build and train statistical models and machine learning algorithms for replication for future projects
- Demonstrate incremental solution approach with agile and flexible ability to overcome practical problems
- Develop, deploy ML/DL models in production or help develop a platform to facilitate the same Work closely with the Engineering team to take Data Science projects to production
- Communicate recommendations to business partners and influencing plans based on insights
- Our Ideal Candidate You are an academically strong, with interest and inclination to excel in Machine Learning and Computational algorithms, with team player attitude and excellent communication skills.
- You enjoy problem solving and are keen to learn new algorithm and technology to discover innovative ways to solve problems.
- Your Completed or about to complete Masters degree or above in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Econometrics/Machine Learning/Data Science
- Taken relevant statistical or ML courses and done relevant projects during your program
- Have basic familiarity in supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Have experience in statistics and mathematics around probability, hypothesis testing, computation complexity, data structures
- Hands on experience with one or more of Python and SQL Structured communication and problem-solving abilities
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience as programmer or data scientist Experience in PySpark, Google Cloud, Hive, Hadoop, and other Big Data or Cloud technology Experience with advance large scale Optimization algorithms Papers or talks or blogs related Data Science topics
How to Apply Walmart Careers 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Walmart Careers 2023 by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here