VOLVO Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
Volvo Recruitment 2022 for Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
Volvo Recruitment 2022 – Volvo scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Volvo Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 -6 years|
|Last Date||30 September 2022|
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 30 September 2022.
To Apply: Click here