Valeo Recruitment 2022 | R&D Software Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ EIE | Chennai
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo Recruitment 2022: Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: R&D Software Test Engineer
Job ID: 2200096B
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for Valeo Recruitment 2022:
Graduate/Diploma in Electronics, Instrumentation, Electrical or Software Engineering
- Requirements Analysis and Test Creation Using Customer Requirements, internal System and Software
- Requirements, Automotive Norms and personal experience as a basis, develop a comprehensive set of software acceptance tests to ensure system meets customer requirements and relevant international
- Liaise with Software team members in defining test requirements ,Use of standard tools to implement
comprehensive test coverage
- Develop test setups to support each individual test case.
- Develop test environments for new applications
- Test Execution
- Complete and report on manual and automated tests
- Compile / Analyze / Generate test reports.
- Issue Reporting and Advocacy
- Accurately capture all information required for the team to priorities, diagnose and fix
- Representing the customer in highlighting critical issues
- Continuous improvement & innovation
- Identify opportunities for test improvement
- Identify industry best practices
- Identify areas of lost efficiency and propose solutions
- Identify new testing tools and methodologies
- Min 2 years SW test validation experience.
- Good programming skills in C, Python, NI LabVIEW & NI TestStand.
- Knowledge of software acceptance testing and accelerated life testing.
- Previous knowledge in building Test Automation solutions.
- Ability to be able to react/respond quickly to issues and be able to think on your feet
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How to Apply for Valeo Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here