TE Connectivity Recruitment 2022 | Product Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries,.
Company Website: www.te.com
Positions: Product Engineer I
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Entry Level
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- TE Connectivity’s R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, and introduce them into practice.
- They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp.
- The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Models, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements.
- They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operations or the quality of products.
- Typical fields of expertise include materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical, and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online ASAP>
Apply Link: Click Here