TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 : Mass Hiring for Freshers | Recruitment for 2023 Batch | Registration Link Available
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 : TCS announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through TCS Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about TCS Hiring 2022 and Apply to the TCS Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about TCS Exam 2022, TCS Off campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : TCS (Business Process Services) is the third-largest India-based IT outsourcing company (after Capgemini). The BPS division had revenues of US$1.44 billion in FY 2012–13, which was 12.5% of the total revenue of TCS. TCS has more than 45,000 employees who serve over 225 million customers across 11 countries. TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Tata Consulting Services Ltd. was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is the famous Indian Information technology (IT) services, consulting and business Solutions Company headquartered in Mumbai. TCS operates in 46 countries throughout the world. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capital and is the biggest India-based IT services company .TCS is now placed among the “Big 4” most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2013, TCS is ranked 40th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. TCS works on the ideology that Effective Change Management is…a practice where art, science, and craft meet.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 December 2022|
|Test Date||25 December 2022|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Course: 2 Year Full-Time MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGDM / Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management and related disciplines.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year / semester.
- Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Batch: Students completing their Post Graduation in 2023 are eligible.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS MBA Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split under the below 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude
- Registration end date: 15th December, 2022
- Test Date: 25th December, 2022
Documents Required for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the TCS Recruitment for Freshers 2022, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here