TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Engineering, Arts, Commerce and Science graduates/Diploma candidates across the country. It is the common employability test like elitmus, AMCAT offered by TCS.The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS NQT 2022 will be given below.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2022:
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch can try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 January 2023|
|Test Date||30 January 2023 onwards|
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
For TCS NQT detailed syllabus & exam pattern: Click here
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
1Lakh+ TCS NQT Certified Candidates are placed in TCS and these Top Corporates
- TVS Motor
- TCI Express
- Publicis Sapient
- UST Global
- Quess Corp Limited
- Persistent Systems
- BORN Group
- Sakshi Infotech
- Simon and Sons
- Fourth Signal
- Scientific Games
- Virtue Group
- ¡OPEX Technologies
- Jio Platforms
- Xpheno & Many More
To Check Active Jobs through TCS NQT: Click here
How to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 15 January 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
TCS NQT Mock test: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.