Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Tata Power Company Limited
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022: Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprint across the nation. Today, it is the country’s largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojoba, Jharkhand, and Karnataka. As a growth strategy, Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.
The 4000 megawatts imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra, Gujarat, and 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon, Jharkhand is some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions/greenfield projects in Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Orissa, and West Bengal.
Company Website: www.tatapower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
- 2022 batch pass out
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology) and would graduate in 2022.
- Work on technology platforms for internal as well as customer-facing applications (eg. SAP, .Net, Documentum, Java, Angular, SQL, Analytics, Python, Wrench)
- Project management methodologies for planning and delivering solutions
- Maintain and provide support for existing internal as well as customer-facing applications
- Develop solutions/applications for emerging business needs
- Adhere to prevalent Information Security policies.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 7th October 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here