Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022: Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: R&D Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
- Bachelors/Masters in EE/CS from a reputed university/institution.
- 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Sound in C/C++.
- Understanding of bus and memory architectures.
As an R&D Engineer, you would be working in the Virtual Prototyping group. We are involved in creating custom solutions to enable early SW development and validation. Our solutions help us create a virtual representation of peripherals, SoCs, sub-systems, or complete systems. As part of the team, you would learn about the complexities of computer architecture and HW and SW interactions.
- Contribute to modeling, integration, and testing of various peripherals using SystemC-based platform modeling framework.
- Experience in application development in assembly or higher-level languages.
- Experience in SoC peripherals modelling using C/C++/SystemC/HDL.
- Experience in multiple core-based platform developments.
- Understanding of various bus protocols like AMBA, AXI, OCP, NoC etc.
- High-energy individual with the willingness to go the extra mile.
- A team player with direct customer-facing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply?
Apply Link: Click Here