Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – EEE/ ECE/ ICE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022:- Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions.
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions! Change the future with us Collects latest market updates from various internet platforms.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Firmware System Test
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2) Years
Eligibility Criteria For Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s in engineering in EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ IC or other equivalent or higher Engineering degree
- 0-2 years embedded hardware design experience
- BE/BTECH and ME/MS preferred, with Electrical and/or Electronics Background
- Experience with embedded systems or testing complex systems comprised of hardware/software/firmware
- Experience in Validating the performance of wireless products (802.15.4, WiFi mesh, Bluetooth low energy (BLE) networks etc) or equivalent product.
- Experience testing low power/battery powered systems a plus.
- Responsible for integration testing of firmware with IoT Systems.
- Skill and interest in improving accuracy and repeatability of testing techniques
- Experience with system level test methodologies, interfacing test beds and controlling various measurement
- Skilled in developing Graphic User Interfaces with an ability to create a dashboard
- Experience with sensors and lighting products is a plus
- Exposure software and Firmware Test Design Life Cycle
- Experience in Testing (Manual & Automation)
- Exposure to atleast one of the Automated Test Environment software/systems (LabView/dSpace/MRET) a plus.
- Exposure to scripting languages like Python, Perl or RVT, would be added advantage
- Follow safe work practices in an environment with potential electrical hazards.
- Experience in Operating basic electronic test equipment (Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, Data logger, spectrum analyzer, Function generator, etc) a plus
- Should be a roll-up-the sleeves, trouble-shooter with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent team player with great verbal and written communication skills who enjoys hands-on laboratory work.
- Support test designs from conception through system validation, including architecture requirements, functional specification, design, prototype, test bed bring up, Validation planning and verification
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Software, Hardware, Hardware Test & Firmware Test)
- Work closely with Test and Automation developers to execute defined testing strategy.
- Support to Develop and execute Lighting & Other IoT system Test plans to ensure high-reliability in-field deployment.
- Support product through pre and post-production releases.
- Work closely with R&D to support product design verification, validation and characterization tests
- Support to create/code the product verification test suite, including automation of diagnostic functions and functional test scripts
- Fabricate and support fabricate functional test jigs and apparatus
- Provide product verification test reports and failure analysis
- Continuous update/improvement of test suites to address corner case scenarios
How to Apply For Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode As soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here