Company: RITES Ltd
RITES Recruitment 2022: RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956, and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
Company Website: www.ritesltd.com
Total vacancies: 20 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 15 Posts
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: INR 5.07 LPA (Rs. 42,478/- PM)
Experience: 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2022:
Engineer (Dot Net):
- First class BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from recognized University with 2 years of experience.
- First class BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Production Engineering from a recognized University with 2 years of experience.
Candidates’ age must be maximum of 40 years as of 01-08-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment 2022:
- On the basis of applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (Off-Line/ On-Line). The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written
test. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. Due to the prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, the selection process may be conducted online.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall
be shortlisted for an Interview. The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under Experience – 5%, Written Test – 60%, Interview – 35%. (Technical & Professional proficiency – 25 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%). Total – 100%
- A minimum of 50% marks for UR/EWS (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts where
applicable) in written tests and a minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD
against reserved posts where applicable) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
How To Apply for RITES Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode on or before 19th September 2022.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29,
Gurgaon – 122001.
Apply Link: Click Here