Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for BE / B.Tech of 2023 batch graduates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website: global.nielsen.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: 4.25 LPA
- B.E/B.TECH (CSE, EIE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile,Automotive, Chemical, Metallurgical, Production,Manufacturing)
- Only for 2023 Passing out batch
- Min CGPA-7.0 or> 70%; no outstanding arrears.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
- First Year-4.25 LPA
- Second Year-4.75 LPA
- Round 1- Online assessment (Virtual)
- Round 2 – Technical Interview (KIOT)
- Round 3 – HR interview (Campus Face to Face)(KIOT)
How to apply for Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this drive in online by the following link latest by 22 September 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here