Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Patalganga, Maharashtra
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2022: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits. Reliance’s products and services portfolio touches almost all Indians on a daily basis, across economic and social spectrums. We are now focussed on building platforms that will herald the Fourth Industrial Revolution and will create opportunities and avenues for India and all its citizens to realise their true potential.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee – LAB PMD PT 
Job Location: Maharashtra
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2022:
- B.Sc. or Diploma in Chemical Engineering OR ITI / NCTVT
- Abide by safe operating procedures within the operating range
- Act as the first responder to emergencies
- Suggest safety improvements
- Safe handling of hazardous materials and plant wastes Contribute to housekeeping
- Support contract workmen on safe working
- Monitor and control field equipment as per SOPs, SOCs,LLF checklist, and ODR instruments
- Coordinate closely with shift superintendent/panel executive
- Collect and deliver samples from the field for laboratory testing
- Report promptly any abnormal observations to the shift engineer /panel executive
- Handover/takeover of equipment from maintenance
- Perform condition monitoring using portable instruments (ODR)
- Perform minor troubleshooting
- Perform minor maintenance
- To contribute towards the reduction of waste /handling of chemicals
- To operate equipment efficiently
- Identify and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Following the latest safety guidelines, and management guideline like, TQM, EFQM, QCC, 5S etc.
- Maintain shift logs for respective area /equipment
- Follow instructions received from the shift superintendent /engineer /panel officer
- Member of Auxiliary Fire Squad
- Good housekeeping
- Upkeep of Fire and Safety equipment in his area
- Field logbook / LLF checklist
- Segregation of waste
- Maintain equipment health through LLF and report equipment abnormality
- Fulfillment of identified training needs for self
How to Apply for Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here