PubMatic Careers 2023 hiring freshers for Software Engineer of BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA – 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application details are given below.
PubMatic Careers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: 6 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Description for PubMatic Careers
We are looking for a Java Engineer with 0 – 4 years’ experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
He/ She will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Job Responsibilities for PubMatic Careers:
- Participate in software design meetings and write technical design documents.
- Development of the product / modules independently.
- Responsible for writing unit test, integration test, re-factoring & documentation.
- Understand & maintain existing code-base by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Agile development process.
- Maintain application stability by monitoring key metrics and improving code base accordingly.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments
- Should be flexible to learn new technology / require frameworks.
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
- 0-4 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Should have excellent knowledge of OOPS Concept and good to have experience in Core Java and J2EE (Java, Spring, Hibernate/ MyBatis).
- Good to have experience in REST Web Service development.
- Good to have knowledge of building web services using Golang.
- Should have good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL and nice to have knowledge of nosql Dbs like mongoDB etc.
- Nice to have knowledge and hands on experience of any of scripting languages like Shell Script / PHP / Python.
- Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
- Good to have experience in JUNIT.
- Good knowledge of Unix OS is preferred.
- Working experience of tools/technologies like Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, GIT , Docker.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, re-factoring, code reviews, continuous integration/deliver and Agile development practices.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities
How to Apply For PubMatic Careers Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here