Nissan Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer I – Backend | B.Tech/ M.Tech- CSE/ IT | Trivandrum
Company: Nissan Motor India Private Limited
Nissan Recruitment 2022: Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India.
Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years.
Company Website: www.nissan.in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Eligibility Criteria for Nissan Recruitment 2022:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale distributed problems.
- Very Strong Object oriented programing.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google cloud.
- Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing scalable , maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience in Java / Java EE / Spring Boot based application development
- Good experience in developing applications deployed in AWS or similar FaaS solutions in the Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on Microservices architecture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools
- Good to have knowledge of developing Containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of Tomcat and Websphere application servers and Java containers
- Complete understanding of testing.
- Expertise in open source frame works and development
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both REST and SOAP), Microservices architecture, security best practices and database technologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, continuous deployment and agile software development methodologies
- Passion for code quality.
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here