Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Engineering Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Company: Microland Limited
Microland Off Campus Drive 2022: Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East.
Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Company Website: www.microland.com
Position: Engineering Trainee
Openings: 25 (5 posts in each location)
Job Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Salary: Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
- Deliver the assigned project/tasks in-a-given time frame.
- Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure or Digital Application.
- Troubleshoot Application/IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related tickets
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot Application reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Work independently when required.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
- Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
- Round 2 – Soft Skill Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
- Round 3 – Technical Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
- Round 4 – Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
How to Apply for Microland Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here