Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate-Technical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Kyndryl – IBM
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022:- Kyndryl was spun-off of IBM IT infrastructure services in 2021. Our global base of customers includes 75 of the Fortune 100 companies.With more than 90,000 skilled professionals operating from over 100 countries, we are committed to the success of our customers, collaborating with them and helping them to realize their ambitions.
Company Website: www.kyndryl.com
Positions: Associate-Technical Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022:
- We are looking for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students, 2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
How to Apply for Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here