Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2020-2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022: Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related fields.
- Strong Knowledge in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core,
- Self-motivated and driven to be successful.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
We currently have an opening for a Software Engineer at our development office in Bangalore, India. The Software Engineer reports to the Software Applications Engineering Manager. As an integral member of the Development team, the Software Developer works with the technical team to design and implement software applications.
- Design and implement software solutions to solve engineering and architectural design problems.
- Develop, Maintain and improve existing company products.
- Work closely with product management to gather software requirements.
- Work with the project team to plan, analyze and estimate project timelines.
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the agile software development process.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and be accountable to each other to achieve the project’s vision.
- Knowledge of NUnit: a unit-testing framework for all .Net languages
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 21st November 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here