Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Flight Dispatcher | 10+2 | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Indigo Airlines
Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2022: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Flight Dispatcher
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
- 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics mandatory
Executive is operations personnel who will be assigned duties in OCC to assist flight dispatcher in operations. He should be able to perform job functions efficiently using AIMS, ACARS, MET PLUS, Report Engine etc. He/ she will be responsible for:
- Assist the Flight Dispatchers in monitoring VHF/HF/SATCOM/ACARS communication on real time basis and maintaining records/logs of the same.
- Will have readily available information on latest weather, airfield limitations etc. for assistance to Flight Dispatcher and Flight Crew.
- Assist Flight dispatcher in Flight follow-up.
- Retrieve FIC/ADC for all flights and follow-up wherever ATS plan not available, take appropriate action i.e. to extract ATS PLAN from OFP and send it to respective station / ATC unit.
- Monitor maintenance status of Aircraft and ZFW change mails and to inform Flight Dispatchers accordingly.
- Attend incoming telephone calls and transfer calls to respective Flight Dispatcher i.e. according to responsibilities assigned.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here