ICICI Careers 2022 hiring for Probationary Officer Programme of Any Degree Graduate across Indialocations. The detailed Eligibility, application process, Registration, Job location, Selection process,Job Position, Apply link are given below.
ICICI Careers 2022 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.icicibank.com
Wikipedia: ICICI Bank
Job Role: Probationary Officer Programme
Qualification: Any Degree Graduate
Batch: 2018 to 2022
Salary: Upto ₹ 16K to ₹ 20.5K Per Month (Estimated)
Job Location: Kolkata, Mumbai, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Programme Highlights of ICICI Careers:
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behavior
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
- More than 28000 students have graduated from the programme since inception. On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
Eligiility for ICICI Careers Hiring:
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of sales and relationship banking.
- Monthly stipend paid to students during both campus terms & internship.
- Stipend of Rs 5,000 for the first eight months and Rs 16,000 – Rs 20,500 (Depending on City) during On the Job Training (4 months)
- Apart from salary, get Deferred Allowance of Rs 70,000 at the end of 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year post the program (Total deferred allowance of Rs. 2,10,000/-)
How to Apply for ICICI Careers Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this ICICI Careers 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click here