GE Digital Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About GE Digital Careers Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.ge.com
Wikipedia: GE Digital
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
Salary: Upto 11.9 LPA (Expected)
Job Description Summary
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities for GE Digital Careers:
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
Education Qualification for GE Digital Careers:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
Technical Expertise for GE Digital Careers:
- Strong hands-on experience of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and .Net coding principles
- Strong hands-on experience of developing and designing web based applications using .net, C#, .net core, SQL.
- Strong hands-on experience in developing web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.) using .net technologies, ASP.net core WebAPI.
- Experience with building/developing Microservice architecture using .net technologies.
- Experience with writing unit test, integration test, UI automation.
- Knowledge of with CI/CD Pipeline.
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies for AWS/Azure is a big plus.
How To Apply GE Digital Careers Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this GE Digital Off Campus Drive position online by the following link by as soon as possible
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here