Gartner Careers 2022 hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineer role of students who completed degree in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field to work at Gurgaon locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Gartner Careers Hiring:
Company Website: www.gartner.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Salary: ₹ 12 – 14 Lakhs (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
What you’ll do at Gartner Careers:
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies.
What you’ll need:
- Recent college graduate with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who You are:
- Earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for influencing and empowering others
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- India work authorization required
How to Apply for Gartner Careers 2022 Hiring ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Gartner Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here