Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Gurgaon
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2022: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 4+ years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
- 4+ years of detailed professional experience in SW development.
- Solid object-oriented Java (Enterprise) programming skills, with exposure to multi-threading, collections, and design patterns.
- Experience in Software development environments and tools like Git/Gerrit, Jenkins etc.
- Experience from working with Lean & Agile principles and like to work in a flexible team environment.
- Experience in Container Technology and Management- Kubernetes/ Docker
- Quality approach, good experience in unit and function testing. Preferably you have experience with JUnit.
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills, flexibility, and willingness to adapt & respond to change.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things.
- A positive and inspiring approach in your everyday work.
The incumbent developer is responsible for requirement translation, design, development, and verification of system/application software and enhancements of existing product features. Besides, the incumbent will provide technical guidance to other members of the development team in the delivery of Ericsson Product Development Projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with software development by converting incoming business requirements from product management.
- Work in all phases of the product’s life cycle, including design, implementation, verification, maintenance, and operations of our products.
- Work with continues improvement and product maintenance is also part of the role.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here