Citi Company Off Campus Drive for 2022
Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 For Developer Bachelor’s Degree/ University Degree | Pune
Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 for Developer of Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Details about Citi Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.citigroup.com
Job Role: Application Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Batch: 2018 to 2022
Salary: 14 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
- The 2-year Analyst Application Development rotational program, offers two rotations of 10 months providing exposure to different technologies and markets. Application Developers will work hand-in-hand with the world’s leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi. Whilst on the program an analyst will gain experience and exposure to the following;
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
How to Apply Citi Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this Off Campus Drive 2022 by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here