Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch – Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern
Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Capgemini Recruitment Process 2022 – 2023, Capgemini Selection Process, documents required for Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch and other related information is discussed below. Keep a check on this article if you are going to attend Capgemini Campus campus Drive 2022 – 2023 .
About Company- Capgemini off campus Drive 2023 :
Capgemini is a French Multinational company headquartered in Paris. IT consulting, Management consulting, Cloud infrastructure & consulting are some of the major services provided by Capgemini. Capgemini Company was established in 1967. Capgemini is one of the best places to work among the other IT companies. Capgemini has nearly 200,000 employees and has offices in around 40 countries. Capgemini India is home to nearly 50% of its employees.
Capgemini is one of the major recruiters of freshers from engineering colleges across India. With many students showing interest in the Capgemini recruitment process, it is very difficult to crack the exam. One of the smartest ways to approach the Capgemini hiring process is by solving Capgemini Placement papers, which we are providing on this platform for free. Make sure to go through the given questions for Capgemini Campus Recruitment 2023, 2022 or 2021.
Capgemini Off campus Drive 2022 – 2023 – Job Roles Offered
Capgemini visits a number of colleges and universities to conduct Capgemini Campus Recruitment to select the best students who match their company criteria. The job roles offered by Capgemini after the Capgemini Recruitment Process for freshers are:
|Job Role||CTC and Service Agreement|
|Software Engineer (Analyst)||3.8 LPA|
2 years service agreement
|Senior Analyst||6.8 LPA|
Capgemini off Campus drive for 2023 Batch:
Capgemini has yet to begin on-campus recruitment process for 2023 pass-outs. This year, Capgemini has changed its recruitment pattern Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch – especially introducing a brand new Game Based Aptitude Test Round.This Patern will be Applicable to 2023 Batch as well. This new pattern of Capgemini, including the Game Based Aptitude Test (or Game Based Assessment) has caused a lot of anxiety to students.
Capgemini Recruitment Process for 2023 Batch Freshers
Capgemini Recruitment Process for 2022 batch consists of the following rounds. The latest rounds in Capgemini recruitment process this year are given below.
The overall process is:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1: Online test
Here is the detailed pattern of the online test.
|Round #||Round Name||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)|
10 Questions in Data Structures
15 Questions in Algorithms (this is where Pseudocoding Qs are asked)
|3||Game-Based Aptitude||4 different games||Each game has a separate time|
Deductive Logical Thinking – 6 minutes
Inductive Logical Thinking – 6 minutes
Grid Challenge – 9 minutes
Motion Challenge – 6 minutes
|4||Personality Psychometric||100||No time limit|
|5||Coding (only for 6.5 LPA role)||2||45|
Key points about the Capgemini Online Test 2023 :
- There is no negative marking
- Each round is a stage-by-stage elimination process. i.e. You need to clear the Pseudocoding Round to get into English, and so on.
- Pseudocoding and English had to be taken with the webcam on, while Game-Based and Personality Psychometric did not need a webcam to be on.
1. Technical Assessment – Pseudo Code
The Pseudo Code section of Capgemini tests students ability to answer Questions that test:
- Understanding of programming logic (tested through Pseudo Code Questions)
- C, C++ and Java
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
This is an MCQ round.
2. MCQ Based English Communication Test
This is a new round that has replaced the Essay Writing round that Capgemini had until last year. This round will test students’ ability to answer questions on the following topics.
Pronoun Antecedent Agreement
Verb Time Sequence/ Tenses
Voices and Speech
3. Game Based Aptitude Test
This is the most exciting new round in the Capgemini Recruitment Process – the Capgemini Gamified Quantitative Aptitude Test. It is expected to be a series of 4 games that one must solve. Here are the different types of questions that appear for Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch .
|Type of Game||Type of Questions which appear||Duration (Minutes)|
|Deductive Logical Thinking||Finding the missing symbol/ visual in a grid based on a rule-based logic||6|
|Inductive Logical Thinking||Visual Based Questions of the type where you are expected to find which pair of figures follow the same rule as given by a pair in the question||6|
|Grid Challenge||Ability to focus your attention is measured.|
Question types are:
1. Symmetry check between two different grids
2. Recalling sequence of tasks
|Motion Challenge||Ability to plan ahead is measured.|
Has puzzles where you must find the path between two points in a maze – in the least number of moves possible. You can solve as many puzzles as you want.
4. Behavioural Competency Profiling
This round (called the ADEPT-15 or the Adaptive Employee Personality Test) is a personality psychometric intended to measure work-related behaviour.
- The assessment is composed of pairs of statements.
- You need to indicate which one you agree with more.
- There will be 5 pairs of statements on each screen.
- You cannot skip any item to continue to the next page.
This Behavioural Competency Profiling is not an elimination round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
In the technical interview, Capgemini focuses on analyzing your application skills & knowledge of technology. Hence in this round, you can expect questions on the below-given topics:
- Projects you have worked on: Make sure you know in and out of every project that is mentioned in your resume. Right from the logic to components used if any and also the flow/circuit diagram.
- The subject of Interest: Before getting into technical questions, you will be asked about your favorite subjects/subjects of interest. All the questions in this interview will be focusedward on testing your knowledge in those subjects.
- Latest Technologies: You also need to be aware of trending technologies like AI, Cyber Security, etc. There is a chance that you might be asked about these topics.
Round 3: HR interview
The HR interview is just a formality. Students who have cleared the Technical interview will be called for this round. In this round, you just have to take care of your communication skills and present your well.
Be prepared for common HR interview questions like:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What is your expectation with respect to the role?
- Why Capgemini?
Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch: Eligibility Criteria
The Capgemini eligibility criteria for freshers is pretty similar to most other companies.
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI).
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information Technology can apply.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India. (No Part-Time/Correspondence course)
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. In case your college follows the CGPA system, either multiply it by 10 or calculate percentage using the university’s guidelines.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Capgemini selection process.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch – Academic Criteria
- A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A maximum of 2-year gap is allowed.
Apart from these typical requirements, your potential will also be judged throughout all the rounds for these basic skills, that are
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Technical Field
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Good Professional Aptitude
- Pressure Handling
Capgemini Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch: Documents Required:
Below are the documents required for Capgemini. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the Capgemini placement process. Make sure you have all these documents required for Capgemini.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply for Capgemini Off campus Drive 2023 ?
Candidates can also Check Capgemini Official Career Site and Register yourself for Any Future Off Campus Drive and Recruitment Notifications.
Capgemini Career 2023 : Click here
Interested Candidates can Apply for Latest Capgemini Off campus Drive for 2023 batch and 2022 batch using below registration link.
Capgemini Apply Link : Click here