Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer I | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020-2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2022:- Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
- Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Software Engineer (Automation Development), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Development. This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Will work on development of the Windows based Application.
- Will be involved in design, implementation of the new features.
- Will be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Will be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
How to Apply for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here