Adobe Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Recruitment Drive 2022: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Locations: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; MCA in Computer Science or related field.
Adobe Experience Cloud brings together all customer’s marketing tech in a single place, so they can do everything from managing their content and delivering email campaigns to automating their ad buying and measuring your success. One integrated approach for customer experience management.
- Working cooperatively with Team members of other Adobe teams such as TAMs, Premier Support Teams, Engineering, Technical operations, and Deliverability.
- To provide dedicated support during important customer events while coordinating with internal stakeholders and ensure smooth functioning of client’s environment to minimize the risk of interruption of service
- Manages all communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism, whilst working towards achieving agreed operational targets.
- Understanding of escalation handling procedures
- Review of customer’s environment to asses their technical readiness to achieve business and technical objectives. Map product capabilities to high use cases
- Identify gaps, risks and opportunities to provide recommendations, mitigation strategies and next steps.
- Understands how the technology works and understands a client’s implementation from afunctional standpoint. Describe and demonstrate product features and capabilities
- Documentation of latest release updates, bug fixes , security fixes and tutorials for effective communication to Adobe’s customers.
- Demonstrate ownership and willingness to work on any assigned task in a timely manner.
- Accountable for personal achievement against performance targets including ticket resolution, responsiveness and turnaround time, aging and ticket quality.
- Participation in Business Intelligence processes including taking an active role in Knowledgebase document creation.
- Responsible for ongoing knowledge and skills development and also for identifying developmental needs and addressing knowledge gaps
- Manage incidents professionally and within stated timelines
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Good conceptual understanding on one or more technologies in the following buckets.
- Web architecture and Topology
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery.Database Concepts and SQL Query language
- Working knowledge of different OS including WIN, UNIX, LINUX
- Good understanding of OOPS/Networking concepts, SDLC and Agile frameworks.
- Ms Excel, MsWord, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Sharepoint, PowerBi, PowerApps
- Basic understanding of how digital analytics is filtering/structuring data
- Browser developer tools
- Great to have experience on any of the Adobe products: Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment Drive?
Eligible candidates may apply this through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here