Accenture PWD Graduate Hiring | Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Any Graduates/ Post Graduates | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Across India
Accenture PWD Graduate Hiring:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: PWD Graduate Hiring
Experience: Freshers (0 – 11 months)
Salary: INR 3,33,500 – 3,33,500 PA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata
- PWD candidates from any streams/branches of MCM, M.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 graduates with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CSand IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
About Aarambh Decode – Program Summary:
Aarambh is a dedicated hiring program at Accenture focused on finding exceptional graduate talent. We are committed to invest and growth careers of our graduate hires through engagement, enablement, and continuous learning investment throughout their careers
- Reporting support
- Process support
- Service management
- Run support
- Good communication skills
- Co-ordination and follow-up with various stakeholders
- Preparing MIS reports and publishing it as per the SLA
- Resource Management (onboarding and Offboarding)
- Demand creation on demand and supply tool
- Administrative/Operations Support
- Service Management/tooling support
- Assets and Artefacts management
- Knowledge on MS Office – Excel, Word
- Ability to learn and perform quickly
How to Apply?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here