ABB Recruitment 2022 | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Electrical / Electronic Engineering | Vadodara
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Diploma Engineering Trainee
Job Location: Vadodara
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 5-7 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2022 :
- Minimum qualification of Diploma / Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical / Electronic
- Industry services, commissioning, applications experience, 5-7 years is ideal with
- Knowledge of Drives (DC , LV ,SPRS & Multicell) and technology
- Experience executing field product performance; field repair, maintenance, diagnostics and uptime.
- Knowledge with industry standards and codes (NEC, UL, IEEE, utility interactivity etc.)
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language is must)
You will be working Engineering Diploma Trainee role reporting to Service Manager and will be part of Motion division Business Area based in Bangalore, India. In this process you will be executing Service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Delivering quality customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other ABB teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB
- Field Service Engineer for LV inverters range from 1 KW to 2 MW customers throughout the India.
- The primary role is to supporting customers, field installations, commissioning all related ABB products-
- Typical customers like end users, Channel Partner, EPC’s
- Providing field service expertise, service execution and build relationships with users.
- Being the primary person to resolve inverter issues; hardware, firmware, application as needed.
- Building customer confidence and ease customer experience by supporting Our Drives supplied.
- Being the regional expert and execution lead for field service best-practices, customer delight and efficiency.
- Collaborating with sales and services teams to build relationships and support new projects with customers.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here