AAI Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | www.aai.aero | Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices | 175 Posts | Delhi | Last Date: 7th November 2022
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Positions: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice/ ITI Apprentice
Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices – 131 Posts
- Civil (Graduate) – 4 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 24 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 16 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 13 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 34 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 11 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance (Diploma) – 12 Posts
- Architect (Graduate) – 1 Post
- Architect (Diploma) – 2 Posts
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate)- 1 Post
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma) – 6 Posts
Trade Apprentices – 44 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- PM
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Only Indian Nationals from Indian Nationals belonging to the states of Northern Region (NR) are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/ diploma/ ITI from 2020 on or after are only eligible to apply
- Maximum 26 years as on 31-08-2022
Selection Process for AAI Recruitment 2022:
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Northern Region based on their registration location
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and RDAT web portal (ITI apprentice) on or before 7th November 2022