VMware Careers 2022 hiring for Technical Support Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ Any Degree graduates at Bangalore loaction. The detailed eligibility and application process of VMware Off Campus drive are given below.
VMware Careers 2022 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.vmware.com
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MSc or Any Degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 5 to 8 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture.
Job Role at VMware Careers Technical Support Engineer
As a starting level Technical Support Engineer in the End User Compute team, you will be learning VMware virtualization technologies and help our customers troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their operation.
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on Global support processes and products, to understand how the technology works, and how our customers use it.
- Once achieved, you will support global customers issues, with the support of tenured engineers, through troubleshooting, research, and lab reproduction.
- As your skill set grows, you will work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies and, working with senior engineers build cases to shape product development, based on how customers are using the VMware Suite.
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Learn new communication and technological skills, including, but not limited to Technical Expertise, Applied Logic, as well as Time, Queue and Customer management.
- Develop your technical skills in the areas of: access and identify management, networking, SaaS infrastructure and, mobile, Windows and macOS device management.
- Resolve complex queries while providing world class support to our customers.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve issues, using labs, logs bundles and knowledge base, peer to peer collaboration and other tools you will learn in this role.
- Partner with Engineering, Field Teams and Technical experts to resolve issues to make it easier for customers to use our technology.
- Updating and creating knowledge articles for global circulation and use, based on the issues you have resolved.
How to Apply for VMware Careers Hiring Technical Support Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this VMware Careers Hiring Technical Support Engineer online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here