Verizon Recruitment 2022 | Engineer II – System Operations | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
Company: Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Verizon Recruitment 2022: Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Positions: Engineer II – System Operations
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for Verizon Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a platform/application support or software developer role.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL, knowledge of MySQL or any RDBMS.
- Experience with basic testing practices.
- Experience in Linux support.
- Actively monitoring application / infrastructure performance and maintaining system up time, while troubleshooting customer reported software bugs from external support teams.
- Communicating with respective stakeholders on resolving and answering escalated technical problems and issues.
- Being Vigil in all the monitoring platforms like email, slack etc., and respond immediately.
- Detecting and diagnosing first level identified issues.
- Collecting and documenting information about product performance, product application problems and failures.
- Developing and suggesting needed improvements based on data collected.
- Having conversations with development team or other CFTs to create a better customer service experience.
- Making improvements to existing support documentation and assisting in the development of internal as well as customer training materials.
- Responsible for resolving the issues as soon as possible while relying on technology/software knowledge.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Addressing all alerts and handling all incidents as per strict SLA guidelines.
- Communicating with sense of urgency and collaborate with geographically diverse teams and time zones.
- In case of severity calls, providing efficient support and participating in the calls from first level service support team perspective to restore the services in the shortest possible time.
- AWS Certification.
- Experience with Linux server environments.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce.com and coding tools, such as, JIRA/Greenhopper.
- Experience with Application monitoring tools: Check_MK, AppDynamics, OpsManager and NewRelic.
- Scripting and automation skills, especially shell scripting.
- Experience with large enterprise scale solutions.
How to Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here