Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers for the post of Trainee Engineer of Any graduate – 2022 Batch candidates at Chennai & Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.thryvedigital.com
Job Role: Trainee Engineer – Benefit Coding
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Upto 2.25 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Summary for Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive
Requirement for freshers – Any graduate. This job analyzes, codes, and compares basic client and group data, as well as provides general production support, meeting defined service level agreements. Assists in collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand low complex business requirements and processes related to client, product, and benefits configuration solutions.
Essential Responsibilities for Thryve Digital Placement:
- Perform basic analysis using knowledge of simple business rules by interpreting data from various sources and formats and utilising the data for configuration activities.
- Process work requests for new work items and change requests related to end-to-end benefits solutions. May document and execute low to medium complex product and benefit configuration rules.
- Responsible for less complex verification that the delivered data and rule configurations meet the customer needs based on the product specifications, ensuring minimal coding errors in configuration environments and production.
- Assist in and is accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, data errors and issues throughout the configuration process.
- Accountable to assist in providing configuration status and ensuring customer service level agreements are met.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Excellent detail-oriented skills
- Good customer service skills with some exposure working with customers, sales, and/or clients
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and resolve simple data relationships, data conflicts, and data discrepancies
- Ability to apply logical thinking and critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and apply business rules and configuration concepts
- Ability to work independently, as well as, as part of a team to produce results
- Ability to assess, resolve, and mitigate impacts to simple cross-functional and/or inter-related processes
How to Apply for Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive through online by the following link as soon as possible
For more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here