Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Process Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Process/ Food/ Mechanical | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022: Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website: www.tetrapak.com
Position: Process Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022:
- A University Degree in Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Food Technology Engineering.
- Proven process engineering experience ideally within the dairy or beverage industry, or pharmaceutical industry.
- An understanding of the design and assembly of process equipment and machinery.
- A genuine interest to work on different phases of project delivery, through to the commissioning phase.
- Demonstrated technical skills, understanding in installation needs and customer operations at site.
- Project management skills and the self-drive to work autonomously.
- An open approach, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Open to learn new technology.
- Overall 0-3 years (Full time) relevant experience.
We are looking for a Process Engineer who will work with Senior Process Engineers/Process Leaders in implementation project and/or pre-project teams spread across the globe and based in Flex Zone APAC.
What you will do
- Develop technical solutions in L0-L3+ projects along with senior associates.
- Provide support in issue and claim resolution in L0-L3+ projects.
- Participate in technical discussions with customers and/or end suppliers for engineering parts.
- Validate/ review technical solutions for engineering parts.
- Make customized technical solutions in line with Tetra Pak Strategy, standards, guidelines, tools and methods for process design.
- Make drawings and specifications in time, with correct quality and at specified cost.
- Travel to customer site, as needed, for the installation and commissioning phases.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak.
How to Apply for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.