TCS Recruitment 2022 for Arts, Commerce, and Science Graduates
TCS Careers Inviting 2020, 2021, and 2022 Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates to apply for TCS BPS Hiring
TCS Careers: TCS Careers Inviting exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove. Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
TCS Careers BPS Hiring for 2020, 2021 and 2022 graduates Details:
Company Website: https://www.tcs.com/
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Salary: 3.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: Apply as soon as possible
Application Process for TCS Careers BPS Hiring – YoP 2020, 2021, 2022
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on the TCS NextStep portal. The status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy to complete the registration process.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/). Click on ‘Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill in your details, and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, pls complete the below registration form to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
Test Eligibility for TCS Careers BPS Hiring:
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
Test Pattern for TCS Careers BPS Hiring:
TCS iON is the test provider for the TCS BPS Hiring process
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration per section(in minutes)|
How to Apply TCS Careers Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position TCS Careers Inviting online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here