TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Sc, BCA, BCS | 2021/ 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Back Office Operations (Data Processing)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Courses & Discipline: 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. (BCom, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCS, BCA) from a recognized university/college.
- Only Full-time courses (10th, 12th & Graduation) are considered. However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Students with 60% and above throughout in academics (10′, 12” & Graduation) will be directly put through the Interview process
- Students with less than 60% in academics must go through two rounds of the selection process (Interview & Test)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated three years’ time)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should NOT have any backlogs at the time of appearing for this process.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’, students are not expected to have any prior experience.
# Experience, if any should not be more than 3 months post-completing the Graduation
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of TCS selection
process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Role: Back Office Operations (Data Processing) – The job involves data processing transactions
- Work Timings: The role involves working in a 24×7 environment which requires working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
Selection Process for TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023:
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS BPS Hiring process
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration(minutes)|
How to Apply for TCS BPS Off Campus Drive 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply to TCS Recruitment online by following the link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here