Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Tata Technologies Ltd
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022: Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The company is active in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
The company was founded in 1989 and acquired INCAT, a European-based company, in 2005. Tata Technologies is internationally headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park in Hinjewadi – outside Pune), and the UK (Coventry). The company operates in 14 countries, and has a combined global workforce of more than 8,000 employees, including around 4,000 professionals worldwide.
Company Website: www.tatatechnologies.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Reporting to Delivery Manager/Team Lead and creating Engineering Concept design, master sections, macro feasibility during styling stage.
- CAD modeling and 3D annotations of trims components and assemblies, Generate and update BOM for Trim parts Ensure timely delivery of data at every milestones as per Project time plan and the schedule assigned by Project lead.
- Design Detailing, Drawing generation, Preparing DFMEA and TPL creation and Release in PLM
- Generate DFMEA of exterior trims components and assemblies on component level meeting all requirements of functionality, performance and quality as per TML standards.
- Understand and implement feedback from all internal agencies within TML and external agencies (component suppliers, engineering service provider) for design, engineering, development and Launch of vehicle.
- POST launch engineering support to resolve all manufacturing, Weight, Quality and Cost reduction activities.
- The job requires domain knowledge of Trims Design for Automotive exterior components and assemblies
- Plastic components Design and engineering both trims and Aesthetic beadings and seals and finishers
- Knowledge of tooling of plastics and manufacturing processes and moulding processes.
- CATIA expertise, in solid, surface modeling, assembly modeling, 3D annotations.
- Good working Knowledge of regulations and engineering processes like DFMEA, DVP, DFM, DFA and DFS, DVP, etc.
- PLM knowledge and knowledge of Vehicle BOM and Engineering BOM
How to Apply for Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here