Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023| Freshers | Engineer – Software Development | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Engineer – Software Development/ IT Architecture
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics Engineering; BCA
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation, and improving operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging, and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvements to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar.
- Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc. Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a fully contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, and seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- The operational role is responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, and knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, and problems within their field of specialization.
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023:
Candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here