SJVN Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices | 400 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Himachal Pradesh | Last Date: 8th January 2023
Company: SJVN Limited
SJVN Recruitment 2023: SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna & Schedule ‘A’ CPSU under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a joint venture between the Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. Incorporated in the year 1988, the Company is fast emerging as a major power player in the country. The present authorized capital of SJVN is INR 7000 crores.
SJVN is successfully operating the country’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydropower Station and is setting new benchmarks in generation and maintenance year after year, after having tackled the silt erosion problems in under-water turbine parts..
Company Website: www.sjvn.nic.in
Positions: Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 400
Graduate Apprentices – 175 Posts
- Civil: 55 posts
- Electrical: 45 posts
- Mechanical: 40 posts
- Electronics & Communication: 3 posts
- Architecture: 2 posts
- Instrumentation: 2 posts
- Env. Pollution & Control: 1 post
- Applied Geology: 2 posts
- Information Technology: 5 posts
- Human Resource: 10 Posts
- Finance & Accounts: 10 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 100 Posts
- Civil: 30 posts
- Electrical: 40 posts
- Mechanical: 24 posts
- Architecture: 1 post
- Information Technology: 5 posts
Technician (ITI) Apprentices – 125 Posts
- Electrician: 100 posts
- Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management: 5 posts
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder: 10 posts
- Mechanic (Electronics/ General / Mechanical): 5 posts
- Information Communications Technology/ IT, Computer Assembly & Maintenance: 5 posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7,000/- Per Month.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Training duration: One Year
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Recruitment 2023:
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete full-time Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Architecture, Instrumentation, Env. Pollution & Control, Applied Geology, Information Technology.
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education
Relevant Branch: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology, Architecture
For Technician (ITI) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete ITI Passed from any recognized University/ Institute
Relevant Branch: Electrician, Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management, Fabricator/ Fitter/ Welder, Mechanic (Electronics/ General / Mechanical), Information Communications Technology/ IT, Computer Assembly & Maintenance
Note: Only Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SJVN Recruitment 2023:
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th/ 12th/ Diploma||60% to Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th||70% to ITI||100|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking
How To Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Career section of SJVN’s from 19th December 2022 to 8th January 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here