Siemens Energy Careers 2023 hiring for Graduate Trainee Engineer of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugramlocation. Details like Eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website: www.siemens-energy.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Upto 5.8 LPA (Expected)
Siemens Energy AG is an energy company formed by the spin off of the former Gas and Power division of Siemens Group and includes a 67% share of Siemens Gamesa. Christian Bruch is CEO and the former CEO of Siemens AG Joe Kaeser is chairman of the supervisory board. Wikipedia
You should be a passionate individual with an intent to learn new technology. You must have done your graduation in Engineering or equivalent knowledge (MCA). You must have some programming background (C, C++, Java, Python, C# etc.). You must possess good communication and analytical skills.
Must Have Skills
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
- Knowledge of any relational databases & familiar with SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
- Understand & execute complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
- Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
How To Apply For Siemens Energy Careers 2023?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here